[3830] WAE RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:22:54 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  104  104     0    17
   40:  187  187    70    46
   20:  144  144    60    45
   15:  241  241   540    68
   10:   33   33    80    21
------------------------------
Total:  709  709   750   197  Total Score = 691,092

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the DARC for sponsoring the WAE RTTY Contest.  Always an interesting
Contest with the QTC.

Thanks to all who were kind enough to work me.  A special thanks to all who were
patient enough to copy my LP (80 Watts) generated QTCs.

Bands were in lousy shape at the start of the Contest.  Fortunately, they kept
improving throughout the Contest even to the point of a brief 10 meter opening
to Europe from the East Coast of USA on Sunday.

All the operators were very courteous making this and the other RTTY contest a
pleasure to participate in.  Thanks.