[3830] CQWW SSB CN2R(W7EJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jims@psws.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CN2R(W7EJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:58:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN2R
Operator(s): W7EJ
Station: CN2R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  295    14       73
   80:  735    19       84
   40:  823    28      104
   20: 1863    38      144
   15: 1802    37      138
   10: 3227    35      125
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Condx were good this year. Thanks to all for the QSOs.
10 Meters was good but the NA and JA openiings were very short.
20 Meters was great into NA late into the first night.
The high band condx were better about 3 days before the test.
The Low bands were very very noisy with QRN. I improved my listening
capabilities on 160 and 80 by about 10 DB, but it didn't help in the test with
the QRN. The low band conditions were much better about 2 weeks before the
test.

The rate was pretty good this year. It is difficult for me to get a high rate
because I move soo many multipliers to multiple bands. That really kills the
rate.
Best QSO/hour  375
Best QSO/min 11
CU next time