[3830] CQWW SSB SZ1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SZ1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:16:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SZ1A
Operator(s): SZ1A
Station: SZ1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AGRINIO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  182     9       50
   80:  449    13       63
   40:  425    25       86
   20:  968    36      118
   15: 1338    36      134
   10: 1130    39      141
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We wanted to make a better score from last year. We did 6 times more!!!
So we are very pleasant. The nest time we want a better position in Europe. It
was the first time we had a multiplier station, at least six experienced
operators, beam antennas, beverages and power. We did less education this year
but many of the new operators loved contesting. Thank you for all qso's and
thank you also all the members of Radio Amateur Association of West Greece who
operated, assembled the antennas, the computers, etc. We want to have the SZ1A
call on the air in every major contest. CU on cw. Qsl via bureau, LOtW (soon),
and direct via RAAWG, PO Box 84, 30100 Agrinio, Greece.
for SZ1A.... sv1dpi, president of raawg

-----Equipment----

Station 1 (running)
rig. Icom 756proii with Icom pw-1
Ant. (10-20) cushcraft X7 (40-160)dipoles & beverages

Station 2 (multiplier)
rig. Yaesu mark v with PA zz-750
Ant. (10-40) HyGain explorer with 40m kit (80-160) dipoles