[3830] SS SSB VE3XD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE3XD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:41:01 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:    0
   80:   12
   40:  227
   20:   77
   15:   77
   10:    7
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Couple of highlights in this one. Worked VY1JA for my first and only NT. Jay is
usually hard to find but this time there was no pileup and it turns out I was
his first ON. Happy coincidence for us both.

I could not put in a full effort this weekend but late on Sunday afternoon I was
approaching 300 Qs and had planned to call it a day when that number was
reached. At about 2230 I called CQ on 40m and an hour or so later my Qs had
reached 400. What a nice run and thanks to all the guys and girls who stuck by
to wait their turn for a contact. Everyone was well disciplined and it was a
pleasure to work so many stations. It's rare that I can get a run like this from
the home QTH. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

73, Don VE3XD