[3830] SS SSB N6RO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ken@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6RO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:20:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

------------
  160:
   80:  148
   40:  293
   20:  108
   15:  176
   10:   42
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The primary operation at Radio Oakley this weekend was N6BV,SO2R, B CLASS with
his Orion/IC765 station (1668/80).  I had band-leader commitments Saturday which
kept me from operating until Dean's sleep break 08-14Z. Got on again for most of
Sunday afternoon with one FT1000mp and whatever antenna Dean was not using.
Both efforts were severely impacted by the dry northerly winds on both days,
stirring up multiple power line noises (S7-9), mostly to the prime SS direction,
NE.  Sunday AM the wind peaked and broke a wire in my 80m loop array to the NE.
But having many other wires, I still had a good closing hour Sunday night on
75m.  Packet was good for me on Sunday, finding a few new sections and many Qs.
Heard two very weak VO1s on 40m near the end, but couldn't log either. CU in
ARRL 160, KK