[3830] SS SSB K7AW(K5ZM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7AW(K5ZM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:58:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7AW
Operator(s): K5ZM
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5?

------------
  160:
   80:  108
   40:   32
   20:  247
   15:  214
   10:   49
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Hmm.. First time in maybe 15 years that life allowed me to participate in this
test and what do I get for it?? 79 out of 80??!! Ouch! Heard not one but two
VO1s on Sunday but neither of them could hear me. Seriously though, this was a
good time and my thanks to W7YAQ for the use of the station again (this is also
where my NAQP gigs take place).

Hats off to K4XU for taking the section LP score again, although I really
thought I had it until we worked late Saturday night. If nothing else, the
experience has served as a two-fold incentive to be in the thick of it again
next year!