[3830] SS SSB N0AC(@N0NI) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0AC(@N0NI) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:27:27 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0NI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  267
   40:  468
   20:  203
   15:  455
   10:    7
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to Toni and Colleen for the use of the fine station. The big bands for me
were 15 and 40. To my surprise it seemed like I could not get anything going on
20. The signal must have been very loud on 80 as my pile ups were big. For those
of you missing or having trouble getting a VY1: I was called by a VY1 and then
later duped by the same VY1, which I didn't mind.

N0AC