[3830] SS Phone on 160M?

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS Phone on 160M?
From: Byron-Bergen AMateurS <nq2rp@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:59:20 -0500
Hi. Keith here in the Depths of the Great Bergen Swamp

I am preparing to get back on the 160M band and was looking to see who worked the November Sweeps on 160M. I have yet to find a single SS listing that mentions any contacts on 160M.

Back in the 80's when I was on the band I recall getting about 10 - 15 QSO's on 160M during the Sweeps (a lot more on the 160M test of course).

Did anyone work 160M this year on SS?

73, Keith, WB2VUO, TC - ARRL WNY Section
Trustee, NQ2RP/B 10-Meter Beacon
28.2873 MHz on Your Radio Dial - 24/7