[3830] CQWW CW K5GO M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5go@cox-internet.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5GO M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:54:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): W2QR, W0JOE, N5DX,  KM5G, K5VR, K5NX, K5LG,  K5GO, K5ALU, K0VBU,
K0OU
Station: K5GO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  120    14       40
   80:  270    27       87
   40:  837    36      125
   20: 1060    39      139
   15: 1217    36      132
   10:  321    30       84
------------------------------

Club: Ozark Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Rita for the really nice, pre-contest Thanksgiving dinner and to all
who came to operate!  Except for some RF problems knocking us off our wireless
internet connnection every few minutes and a couple of other minor incidents,
everything worked well.  Interstation interference was the lowest it has ever
been and the new 4 Square for 80M was successful.  The highlight was working
JT1JA and BA4RF on Sunday morning with the new antenna.  Great job by K0OU and
K5NX for breaking those pileups.

The only way I can think of to measure our progress with the difference in
conditions from year to year is to look at our score relative to our previous
year's score and compare that percentage difference to other stations'
percentage difference. This year our score was only 26% less than last year and,
based on that method, it looks like we may be making a little progress.

160 - OMNI 6+/AL-1500/Shunt Fed Tower
80 - Icom 765/BTI LK-2000/4 Square
40 - Icom 765/AL-1500/3L/150, Inverted V at 95'
20 - Icom 765/4-1000/5L/120, 5L/60 (Fixed on Europe)
15 - Icom 765/L-4B/7L/90, 6L/40 (on bluff fixed on JA), 4L/35 (Carribean)
10 - Icom 761/L-7/6L/80

Happy holidays to all.