[3830] CQWW CW VE6WZ SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6wz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6WZ SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:19:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6WZ
Operator(s): VE6WZ
Station: VE6WZ

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  71     27       56
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  71     27       56  Total Score = 15,770

Club:

Comments:

Just a part time effort chasing mults....never called CQ.
Had to attend the company Christmas party on Sat. nite so was only QRV Fri.
nite. and Saturday morning.

EU was great on Friday nite...noteable big sigs from:
G0IVZ,OK2RZ,SP8BRQ,YUYAV,HA5A,OZ5E,OM7M,DF0HQ...and of coarse...D4B AND CN2R.
On the LP....OH2BH, UA6LV and SN3A had good signals.....A61AJ gets the gud ears
award for really working to get my call LP....I hope you got it ok : ))

All-in-all probably the best contest for a while to show sustained conditions on
80m to EU.

I made some soundfile recordings of a few EU signals and posted them to my
webpage..maybe your signal is there: http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/sound.htm

73,  steve.