[3830] CQWW CW KY7M SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lee@firstinter.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KY7M SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:46:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KY7M
Operator(s): KY7M
Station: KY7M

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: 3
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    7     4        3
   40:  264    30       81
   20:  147    34       83
   15:  370    33       85
   10:  103    21       44
------------------------------
Total:  891   122      296  Total Score = 975,194

Club: Central Arizona DX Assn

Comments:

I had a major conflict with family events over Thanksgiving weekend.  What
started as a limited effort got more serious as the multiplier and Q totals
increased steadily and the point total looked like 1 million points was a
possibility.  Conditions were generally poor, but the activity level was
sufficient to make it interesting.  This was my first "major effort" operating
assisted.  It is a totally different contest when chasing multipliers using a
"point and shoot" strategy.