[3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7gl@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7GL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:35:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7GL
Operator(s): VE7GL VA7OO VA7AO VA7VZZ (ANTENNAS) VE7HJJ (ANTENNAS) VE7IJH (FOOD)
Station: VE7GL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  150     8       10
   80:  698    22       41
   40:  731    33       84
   20:  977    37      121
   15:  820    32       70
   10:  321    21       39
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Horrible logging software problems...big time, don't
want to talk about it. All else went fine and new
antenna systems worked well.  Conditions were
fair to poor but we did well considering.  This is an
east coast contest and this was an east coast year,
as usual.  Did I mention we had horrible logging software
problems?  I had to take my wireless laptop to bed
with me as I had to wake up every other hour to to fix logging
software hangs via remote access.  The laptop was a lot
warmer than my wife...