[3830] CQWW CW KL7FH(@KL7FH/P) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KL7FH(@KL7FH/P) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:51:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KL7FH
Operator(s): KL7FH
Station: KL7FH/P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WILLOW, ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   19     5        7
   40:    7     4        4
   20:   26    11       10
   15:   80    11       10
   10:    5     2        2
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I decided to try something different this year. I went to Willow to our cabin
and ran low power with a brand new FT-857D and the laptop. My antennas were a
Cushcraft R7 at 10 feet lashed to the deck and a hygain Hitower with 6 radials
on 40m and three 8' ground rods. Aurora was on us again and the bands were all
down from good condx. My thoughts were to ride snowmobiles if the bands were
bad. Can you believe Murphy hit twice in one weekend? Wx was 50 degrees and
raining! melting the snow and keeping me on the radio. 73 to all and see you in
the 160 contest .....from Willow!

Frank KL7FH

Congrats to my wife ( AL1G )and her score!!!! long hours and dedication!