[3830] CQWW CW KO7X SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KO7X SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 02:03:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3        2
   80:   37    12       16
   40:   96    20       43
   20:  315    35       98
   15:  363    30       90
   10:   93    20       43
------------------------------
Total:  907   120      292  Total Score = 1,008,576

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Not bad for a part time effort. (I slept 6 hours Friday night and 8.5 hours
Saturday night). Highlights were cracking some big pileups on the high bands.
Never heard zone 34 but managed to work all the others. Great to hear the
expeditions out there. Those guys put in a lot of work to put those stations on
the air for us from some exotic places. I had a nice run of mostly JAs late
Sunday afternoon to break 1 Meg for the first time ever. Thanks for the QSOs.