[3830] CQWW CW OH0B(OH2UA) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH0B(OH2UA) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:51:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH0B
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH0B

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:
   80:
   40: 3048    39      136
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 3048    39      136  Total Score = 960,575

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I set my goal to new European record with 3200Q´s, 140 counties and 40 zones. I
was well ahead of my target on saturday and I reached 1000 Qsos milestone in abt
7 hours. Everything looked even too good at that point...

But as so many times before up here in north, we lost propagation and ms Aurora
invited herself to join the fun. There were not enough propagation on sunday to
log those missing 200 DX Qsos I´d needed for new record.

At this time of year 40m band is open all day long and NA´s & JA´s are actually
booming in at the same time. On sunday morning I had to take two hour nap to
make sure I would stay on chair till the end of the contest. Well I really
needed those couple of hours of sleep, last five hours were 23,16,21,31,38
Q´s/hour.

Equipment used:

FT-1000MP MarkV Field + Amp
3el yagi + delta loop

Huge Tnx to OH0B/OH0R team. It´s allways a pleasure to operate from such a
superb station!

73 de Toni, OH2UA