[3830] CQWW CW OE2G(DK5AD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OE2G(DK5AD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:35:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OE2G
Operator(s): DK5AD
Station: OE2BZL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pfarrwerfen
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  254     9       41
   80:  549    16       57
   40:  451    22       84
   20:  566    24       72
   15:  277    22       70
   10:   40    15       28
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Despite poor condx especially on the higher bands, a relative good score for my
station (about 200K less than last year). It paid off that I put much work in
lower band antennas. Unfortunately 40m was rather poor on sunday evening to the
US. Only the big contest stations had  reasonable signals. The rest was in the
noise and hard to work. Therefore I closed earlier (about 2 hours)  than I would
have otherwise done.
Knut DK5AD/OE2BZL/OE2G