[3830] CQWW CW N6RV SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6rv@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6RV SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:52:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Los Angeles
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  305    27       60
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

A lot of fun. I really regret seeing 0000Z rolls around. I look forward to next
year. Maybe I will do SOAB/LP or SOLP/15 depending on the work underway. Only a
slight opening to Europe. Africa well represented. Missed VK9AA zone 19, could
not break the pile up. Also could not crack the 5H pile up, zone 37. Same is
true for the zone 16 stations. Never heard a zone 1, 39, or 40. Hopefully next
cycle we will still have good representation.