[3830] CQWW CW OH7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh4xx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:03:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH7M
Operator(s): OH7MS, OH7MHL, OH7KD, OH6DX, OH4LYX, OH4XX
Station: OH7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FINLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   55    14       54
   80:  431    25      100
   40: 1076    36      125
   20: 1379    37      125
   15: 1000    36      119
   10:   71    26       67
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Constest start was pretty good with good opening to NA on 40 meters. 10 m
propagation really sucked whole weekend  and we missed lots of mults (even the
ones what we could hear). We had some techical challenges during the contest but
we managed to get most of them fixed (bigger ones we fix before next year CQWW..
I hope) In addition to 40 m runs there were couple of good NA runs on 15 and 20
so they saved our day.. ;)). Saturday  and Sunday evening pile ups on 15 m were
almost like in old good days.  80 and 160 condx were not too great however we
managed to get some rare mults there as well. Some statics:  DX % was around
62%, NA QSOs 1750! Best hour 156 in addtion there were 14 hours over 100 qsos.

Thanks for qsos and CU in next ones.

73 de OH7M team

Rigs:
FT1000MP + HB amp
FT1000D + SB220
FT1000Mark V + Ten-Tec Titan

N1MM Logger

Antennas:
160: 1/4 GP
80: Dipole@47m, 1/4 GP
40: 3/3, 3 el yagis
20: 5/5, 3 el yagis
15: 6/6 el yagis
10: 6 el, 6 el
mults: TH6DXX to South, X7 to NA, KT34XA rotable