[3830] DJ8OG

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DJ8OG
From: DJ8OG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:00:52 EST
CallSign Used : DJ8OG
     Operator(s) : DJ8OG

            Band : ALL
           Power : HIGH
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : 14
      Gridsquare : JO40MF

            Name : Matthias Kromm

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : RRDXA
         Software: N1MM Logger V4.0.177

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
         1,8      29     26   18    3
         3,5     143    164   43   10
           7     134    230   68   23
          14      39     82   22   12
          21      79    217   29   16
          28      16     48   14   10
       Total     440    767  194   74

     Final Score : 205.556
             Rig : Yaesu FT-920, Heathkit SB-200 (450W)

        Antennas : multiband GP (10m, 15m, 20m), rotary dipol (10m, 15m,
20m), GP (40m), G5RV (80m, 160m)

         Soapbox : building the 40m gp in the moonlight and and was pretty
happy with it, mainly was activ during the night after comming home from any
party´s (fr. and sa) :-). 40m was great with the new gp, other bands were ok
10m
was mostly open during my sleeping periods :-). Anyway great contest, hope to
improve my score next year again.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2004-11-28        Signature : Matthias Kromm