[3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:06:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:
   80:
   40: 1314    32      124
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1314    32      124  Total Score = 319,020

Club:

Comments:

TS850S,100W   2el.phased 1/4Verticals to NW/SE , Single 1/4 Vertical , Inv.Vee
QTH: Small Village about 5km near my town Aitos,about 350m ASL. with clear
shot
to all but SE directions.

Yes!Yes!Yes!  It works!!! The new Contest QTH !
With this temporary installed verticals,can beat existing LP LZ record.
Couldn't believe that I was heard and do too many S&P instead of running.
This helps into mults,may be too many DXing this time.Good news is that
nearly (abt. 3km from me) heavy power line do not produce any kind of QRN.

Big thanks to my father,LZ1TA for helping with verticals in -4 deg. Celsius.
Now all antenas are taking down and in the future some towers will be
installed.
The house is completely ready for future operations.

See you from here at spring or summer.
Now back to the home "Underground" station.

73 de Nasko,LZ9R