[3830] CQWW CW LY4XX(@LY1PM) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly2mw@ot.lt
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY4XX(@LY1PM) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:40:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY4XX
Operator(s): LY4XX
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: KO25TN
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  129     6       34
   80:  357     9       50
   40:  292    21       80
   20:  365    23       75
   15:  187    27       66
   10:   49    19       32
------------------------------
Total: 1379   105      337  Total Score = 969,748

Club: LCG

Comments:

Biggest disater was that number of sations do not listen whom DX stations are
trying to work and calling until will copy own call ID. Shame... Unfortunately
lost some number of multipliers and time to pay again any attention to my QRP
signals. On the other hand I have had wonderful time and I'd like to thank
everyone who picked up my signals. See you in the next contests!
73, Remi LY4XX