[3830] CQWW CW S50G M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57aw@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S50G M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:55:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S50G
Operator(s): S56M, S57AL, S57AW, S57KM, S57OAM
Station: S50G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slivna
Operating Time (hrs): 47.5

  160:  183    13       57
   80:  739    28       95
   40:  957    36      133
   20:  798    37      132
   15:  752    35      127
   10:  138    33       96
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

The storm with strong wind wreaked great damage in our anntennas after SSB part.
Antenna system was partly reparied few days and hours?before the contest.

We lost one operator before the contest due to his familly obligations, he had a
daughter born to him what is a reasonable cause for his absence, HI?

Propagations were down from SSB part, Mr. Murphy took a place of the missing op.
and was our guest most of the contest.

TNX for calling us!

73 Robert, S57AW
in the name of S50G contest team