[3830] CQWW CW DL3EBX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL3EBX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:36:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL3EBX
Operator(s): DL3EBX
Station: DL3EBX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Wuelfrath
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  141     6       45
   40:  133    17       58
   20:   52    10       22
   15:   42    13       25
   10:   40    13       21
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Tnx to all who have received my signals.

Since I had only a working time of a bit more than 10 hours, an IC706 with abt
100 Watts and a balun-driven multiband vertical (GPM 1500)which was mounted on
my balcony I am quite happy with the result.

I missed some multi, by not being heard on the other side of the world. VU2WAP
was abt 59+ on 40m at my s-meter, but no chance to go through. Not because of
many callers, he was not able to copy my signal.
On 15 and 20 the antenna was not properly working, that is why the QSO number is
that low.
On 80m it was OK, but since the driven element of the used antenna is only 6,3m
long you cannot expect miracles.

In total it was a great time for me, I really enjoyed it.