[3830] ARRL 160 VA3NR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VA3NR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:40:44 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 476  Sections = 58  Countries = 2  Total Score = 57,480

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had planned to just play around for a couple of hours but got hooked.  Many BIG
signals here & noise was often quite low.  I felt loud for a change, at least
into W8, 9, 3.  Good to know so many stations within my reach on 160 - hope to
see them all in NAQP.

Interesting the dupe percentage was about twice normal.  Seemed like a higher
percentage than normal wanted to hear my call as VE3NR and looks like I got
spotted once incorrectly.

About 40% running & 60% S&P.  The best 60 minute rate was 83/hour from 2306 to
0005 first night.  Nice to put 18 VE3/VA3's in the log.  Go go CCO!

GL all in the 10M test (I'm going to pass on that one.)  Be sure to stop by &
say hi in the RAC Winter Contest on the 18th.

73, Chris VA3NR.

[Mark-V Field, Inverted-L (30' vertical)]