[3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 04:00:20 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8FH
Operator(s): K8FH
Station: K8FH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 1046  Sections = 76  Countries = 4  Total Score = 168,560

Club: MEDINA 2 METER GROUP

Comments:

Great contest!! The band was in good shape, low noise level, and lots of
participation. Early run lasted several hours with deep pile ups. Never
connected with WY, AK, NT, or NL. Need to improve my DX count but I just don't
have the patience to join the mess in the DX window. Thanks to all who support
our top band!!