[3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:29:53 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1035  Sections = 75  Countries = 11  Total Score = 181,116

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

Started a bit late on Friday night, but some big hours pushed me past where I
would normally be after a few hours. Even managed to have a 104 QSO Hour! Great
runs on Friday night, but the DX, especially Europe was hard to find. Second
night started off OK, but slowed down in the wee hours as the band went in and
out. Conditions a little better towards Europe, but way off the pace. Conditions
to the West Coast were spectacular. I thought I was on 10M.  Sure great to break
1000 QSO's again!