[3830] ARRL 10 K0IO SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0IO SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:39:17 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0IO
Operator(s): K0IO
Station: K0IO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  332    69
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  332    69  Total Score = 92,184

Club:

Comments:

Worked more stations in MN than in any other state. Plenty of ZL's, no VK. 6's
were sparse.  PJ4Z called me late Sat. night and tried to move me up to SSB,
John said he was begging for QSOs. Some electrical QRM in the neighborhood
wrecked one short run Sunday afternoon. Hope I'm still around when the new
sunspot cycle begins. As someone once wrote the League when I worked there:
"Sunspot numbers keep going down and what is ARRL going to do about it?" Write
your director??!!!! :-)