[3830] ARRL 10 K3KU SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3KU SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:48:21 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   CW:  113    45
  SSB:   17     6
-------------------
Total:  130    51  Total Score = 24,786

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started Saturday night.  Operating time is an estimate.  For sure, too many
hours of low power, simple dipole S&P.  Only luck with CQ was stumbling onto a
nest of PVRC locals on CW -- 3 QSOs in about 60 seconds.  Kind of neat to work
ZL1V and 9H6A (I think that would be a new all-time country, if I cared).  If I
had any sense I'd have been CW only, but when W3ZZ asked me to go to SSB I
figured I'd do it to help the club.  Got a few more QSOs and mult's.  For relief
from SSB I'll go bang my head against the wall.  Thanks to all who dug out my
signal.