[3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o@home-sweet-loans.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:02:38 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   CW:  324    62
  SSB:  304    61
-------------------
Total:  628   133  Total Score = 231,486

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Endeavored to psyche up myself for this one but propagation got the best of me.
Too many unanswered CQs and too few SnP prospects.  Lots of listening to
stations already worked during the 19 hours in the chair.  At this segment of
the cycle I suppose this would be more fun from SA or one of the Caribbean
Islands, rather than from TN.  Thanks for the Qs.  73 Ric Wo4o

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o