[3830] ARRL 10 K4XS SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4XS SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:49:36 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   CW:
  SSB:  797    62
-------------------
Total:  797    62  Total Score = 98,828

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After hounding the power company for several weeks they finally got out and did
some stuff to the power lines.  Unfortunatly whatever they did didn't work and
some new sources sprung up. S-6 to S-8 line noise depending what direction I was
beaming made me stone deaf to lots of stations calling.  My apologies for being
an alligator.

I finally called it quits around 1630Z Saturday when I could not copy the 8P and
several other stations in the Carribean, even though they were S-6.

Back to goosing the power company into action.