[3830] ARRL 10 P43E SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 P43E SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:25:16 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: P43E
Operator(s): P43E
Station: P43E

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  500    59
  SSB:  406    57
-------------------
Total:  906   116  Total Score = 326,192

Club:

Comments:

Worked part of the contest in between other commitments, and 75% of all q's were
on Sunday.  I had some nice pileups especially on cw that kept me on my toes.  A
small European opening yielded an EA4, CU, LZ, YU, TK5 and two UU5's on cw.
Didn't expect propagation to allow me to work K1ER/KH6 and ZK1CG for mults, but
it was just enough.  As always lots of fun, especially now that I can actually
copy the exchanges too :)  The practice is paying off.

73, 88,  P43E, Emily