[3830] ARRL 10 N1DC SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1DC SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:39:34 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Braintree MA  (EMA)
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   CW:  185    51
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  185    51  Total Score = 37,740

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had very limited hours for this contest. Still a lot of fun despite very
strange and difficult conditions. My 4 element antenna was useless unless
pointed south or southwest. I only worked 2 European stations and 1 African.

My CQ's generated QSOs with Texas, NM and AZ repeatedly. I had a pipeline into

these areas but almost nothing closer or further away. Most of the other states
I worked were off the side of the antenna. I was amazed how easily I could make
stations completely disappear by rotating the antenna about 15 degrees.

Thanks for all the QSO's. Having good ears really paid off this year.

73  Rick  N1DC