[3830] ARRL 10 KS5V(W5JLR) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KS5V(W5JLR) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:48:29 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KS5V
Operator(s): W5JLR
Station: KS5V

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

   CW:  288    66
  SSB:  592    73
-------------------
Total:  880   139  Total Score = 324,704

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-756Pro
Amp: Heath SB-220
Ant: Force 12 Model C4SXL at 30 ft.

We did not get started right on time so what else is new?  With the propagation,
I don't think it would have made a lot of difference anyway.  At 0000z Saturday
evening, we had 426 Q's and 116 Multipliers.  At 2200z Sunday afternoon, the
band was long gone and we were at our total of 880 Q's and 139 Multipliers.  We
obviously were not able to follow thourgh on the second day with as  much as we
did on the first day. Sunday morning enjoyed seeing the Q rate on our Writelog
program reach 243 on phone and 199 on cw.  Of course the runs were not very long
but then again we were just operating on a simple home station setup.

         10M CW 10M PHO   Total      %

    NA     241    527     768    87.3
    SA      30     55      85     9.7
    AF       1      3       4     0.5