[3830] CQWW CW N1IW SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1iw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1IW SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:59:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1IW
Operator(s): N1IW
Station: N1IW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:  163    21       63
   20:  110    26       47
   15:  128    25       59
   10:   58    19       42
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First real effort using repopulated tower. Unfortunately, work project had me
tied up for the weekend so only managed 20 hrs of op time. So basicly just
worked the bugs out of the station. Made a list of things to add for next year
too. Using 3 ele SteppIR at 90' and 2 ele M2 40M at 98' with FT-1000MP. Nothing
up yet for 160 and 80 (RATS!). The 40M beam is new this season and plays vy
well. Was able to run with 100W on 40M which had me psyched! Also got in a 4
hour shift over at K0TV (thanks Jerry). To say the band condx were interesting
is an understatement. Thanks to all that worked me and have a happy/safe
holiday!

Best 73, de Mike, N1IW