[3830] ARRL 10 K4OJ(N4KM) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4OJ(N4KM) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:18:04 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4OJ
Operator(s): N4KM
Station: W1YL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Sefner, Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   CW: 1173    90
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1173    90  Total Score = 422,280

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Equipment Description:FT-1000 5 el at 60ft nw. 4 el at 140ft rotatable

Well Like there say, there ain't no meters like 10 meters!

Right before the start of the contest W1YL and I decided that I would use Jim's
call as this was the last contest other than the FOC contest that Jim had
worked. So I ran this contest as a tribute to Jim. We still miss ya bad buddy!

Highlights:
Using K4OJ call.
The E's skip Saturday night.
Having OX2KAN call me at 2018 on Sat.

Low Lights:
SSB and AM in the CW band!!!!
Not much Europe.
Not much of anything north.
All Day Sunday only 209 Q's.

Missed AK, PE, LB, NU, NT, and YT  in US and Can.

With the E's this almost seemed more like 6m in a VHF contest.

Still had a lot of fun. It could have been much worse, I could have still been
in 9 Land!

73,
Kevin N4KM