[3830] ARRL 10 PJ4Z M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PJ4Z M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:42:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PJ4Z
Operator(s): WW4LL, K4BAI
Station: PJ4Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 1479   129
  SSB: 1411   113
-------------------
Total: 2890   242  Total Score = 2,114,596

Club:

Comments:

Many frustrations came with operating this contest, starting with Delta Airline
agent not being able to distinguish between a Zero and an O in my reservation
code.  Several other technical issues that we had to overcome (power strip
caught on fire, wall wort quit working, computer networking failed before we
started, WL and/or XP locked up half dozen times during the contest, forgot
keying interface, etc., etc.

Nonetheless, John and I seemed to be able to work around the adversities.  By
the way, in the 1479 CW Qs that were made, plus the ones that he worked that
were dupes, the calls and serial numbers were all sent by hand.  K4BAI is one
hell of a CW OP and a wealth of knowledge.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Saturday evening during the contest, we lost power
while still operating, for 3 hours and 5 minutes.  When the power was restored,
the band was still open and the first station we worked was N9RV.

Thanks to everyone who worked us.  Happy Holidays from Fred WW4LL and John K4BAI