[3830] TBDC N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4PN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:13:28 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/EM82
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 372  Total Score = 1,508

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It was well into the test before I worked LY7Z at 0214z for my first European.
Then didn't work another EU until G3BJ at 0300z. But, from 0331 with OH0R
until 0756 worked another 23 EU. Best distance was RL3A - 18. Had quite a
few 17's with 9A3B, LY3UM, RK1AM, SN7Q, & LY7Z.
Worked VK6ABL and VK6HD back-to-back within 3 minutes on SATURDAY
morning...but
never heard a peep from either of them on SUNDAY morning.
Very limited here on a city lot in Georgia..with only antenna for 160 being
an inverted vee with the apex up in a pine tree. Know there were stations
that called that I just couldn't pull thru.
Rig: FT1000MP/Titan 425 Amp - 1kw
     NA logging
Til the next one..will be with Bill, K1ZM for the CQ 160 next month at VY2ZM.
Brrrrrrr!
73, Paul, N4PN