[3830] RAC Winter VO1RAC(@VO1BZM) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1he@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VO1RAC(@VO1BZM) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:26:59 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VO1RAC
Operator(s): VO1HE, VO1TA, VO1VZ, VO1VCE, VO1LIN, VO1AU, VO1CLT, VO1EJW, VO1SA,
VO1LCT, VO1DD, VO1KAC, VO1HC, VO1UF, VO1HO
Station: VO1BZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Mt. Pearl, NL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   20     32       3         6
   40:   45     38       5         6
   20:   68     75       8         9
   15:   60     71       3         5
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      2       0         1
Total:  193    218      19        27  Total Score = 134,872

Club: Society of Newfoundland Radio Amateurs

Comments:

We had a great bit of fun. Lots of food and drink and a bunch of visitors
dropped by to have a chat or make a few Qs.

Missed the opening on 40 and 80 to Central and Western Canada due to what seemed
to be one-way propagation. We could here them fairly well, but they couldn't
hear us. Oh well.

Had a nice Q with Ramon XE1KK who was pounding in on 40. Apparently we were
really strong on the back of his beam, which was nice to know, given the station
equipment we were using.

Anyway, loads of fun and nice to see a lot of the other RAC stations on. Thanks
for the contacts and see you all again on Canada Day.

73 -- Paul VO1HE @ VO1RAC