[3830] TBDC WD5R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:11:04 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): W5OOO  N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 453  Total Score = 1,789

Club:

Comments:

We know he is getting old.
Had to bring in a hired hand to get him through a 14 hour contest.
Fortunately our ex Maritime buddy was still willing to work for soup and
coffee.

Have ya ever seen an old man walk across the ceiling?
Something to do with ZL3IX around 0827utc.

Thanks to the sponsors for providing such an interesting game for old kids.
And thanks to our neighbor, K5GO, for providing 'a rabbit on the rail ' .

With help from N5YLW,
88,
Marlene,
the real WD5R