[3830] TBDC N2IC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2IC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:45:39 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 434  Total Score = 2,081

Club:

Comments:

Considering how good conditions have been most mornings, this was a very
disappointing contest.  No EU and only 10 JA QSO's.  Nothing heard from HL and
UA0, which have great signals most mornings.  No sunrise enhancement.  High
points were being called by PY2FUS and ZL3IX.  The low point was working
FO/F6GNZ twice - and being told "no test" 3 or 4 times, and wouldn't send his
grid square.

Thanks for the QSO's - maybe next year we'll see conditions like we had during
Stew Perry #1, 9 years ago.

Antennas: shunt-fed tower, 4 wires - I wouldn't call them beverages - with
infinite ground resistance, and inability to drive a ground rod more than a foot
into rock, they have pattern only because they go down the side of a steep
hill.

73,
Steve, N2IC