[3830] NAQP CW W6YX M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6YX M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:35:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): KJ9U, KX7M, N7MH, W6LD
Station: W6YX

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   72    28
   80:  290    53
   40:  332    59
   20:  276    56
   15:  337    57
   10:  271    52
-------------------
Total: 1579   305  Total Score = 481,290

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Denny, KX7M, was a welcome late addition to our M/2 effort this year.  The heavy
rains prevented Denny from driving to his planned single-op effort and we really
appreciated having the extra help.

Conditions were mostly quite good, but we found ourselves on 40 and 80 meters
much earlier than expected because 15 and 20 died early.  We had more
multipliers on all bands than last year, but fewer Q's except on 80 and 15.
Rain static got up to S9 when we were on 40 and 80 meters, but didn't last long.
 Thanks to all the stations who moved to other bands for us.

-Mike, N7MH