[3830] NAQP CW N0AV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0av@goldfieldaccess.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0AV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:16:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N0AV
Operator(s): N0AV
Station: N0AV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  135    48
   80:  183    49
   40:  156    52
   20:  167    46
   15:   75    33
   10:   30    13
-------------------
Total:  746   241  Total Score = 179,786

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 1

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good but I finished well off my personal best in this
one. Having two towers pretty much stripped of antennas until spring did not
help. Did feel more comfortable with SO2R this time but without my usual
complement of antennas I might have been better off going SO1R. Missed hearing
N9RV and K0WA who were casualties of the ice storm. I can relate to this, having
lost two towers to ice back in 1991...not fun at all.

NAQP is still my favorite domestic contest. See everyone next time.

73, Jim / N0AV