[3830] NAQP CW K0OU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0OU M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:31:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU, W7FB
Station: K0OU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 11:24

  160:  169    40
   80:  295    53
   40:  286    52
   20:  236    50
   15:   75    23
   10:   25     7
-------------------
Total: 1086   225  Total Score = 244,350

Club: KCDXC

Team:

Comments:

Dave, W7FB, and I decided to go ahead with this one even though we had
considerable ice damage from the storm that went thru the midwest last week.
Rotor was frozen with antenna pointed North and the elements were all ice coated
and in the shape of inverted U's. SWR out of sight on all bands but 20.
Fortunately the vertical worked nicely, and we loaded the 160 meter invL up on
the higher bands for the other rig. Worked out OK. First time 80 has ever been
my best band and 160 was the best I've ever seen from here. 10 was MIA and 15
not much better, so we ended up taking 36 minutes off for lunch around 20:00.
This score won't win anything but the effort involved in overcoming obstacles
should put us in the winners box.
Tnx for the Q's and working our meager signals.
73 de KØOU, Steve in MO