[3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8FC@k8fc.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:43:53 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:  227
   40:  122
   20:  473
   15:  143
   10:    7
------------
Total:  972  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 41  Total Score = 95,256

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who gave me a qso. This is the second RTTY RU I have operated
in.  Worked a bunch of Colorado stations and a number of my fellow Pikes Peak DX
club members.  I really regret missing the NAQP and hopefully can balance the
two contests next year.  Lesson learned,  chase the multipliers especially when
you live in Southern Colorado where they don't grow on New England trees.