[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:26:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   55    29
   80:  105    37
   40:  142    39
   20:  109    39
   15:  109    39
   10:   53    30
-------------------
Total:  586   214  Total Score = 125,404

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC #2

Comments:

Hi gang:

Enjoyed the cw NAQP vy much, a test with lots of activity, mults, and decent
condx on all 6 bands.  I sure like the format of this contest which is what
should be adopted by Sweepstakes to make it more lively and interesting.

Good to work GMCCers in test:  KO7X, N0SXX, K0RI, W0ZA, W0ZP, and N2IC.  I go
out of my way to find and work the GMCC members and friends of GMCC on all
bands(even if they are on other teams).  Heard KJ0B work other stations but no
QSO with him because I couldn't find him cqing.  Didn't work any CO stations on
160.  Glad to work Mark KU7Z in UT on several bands but no KS stations on.
Steve N2IC in NM was everywhere with good sigs - missed him on one band but
caught K7UP (NM) on that band.  Worked K5TR and K5KA on all 6 bands.  On 10 and
15m, Alan KO7X and Steve N2IC had good ears allowing a weak signal QSO with
neighboring sections.

Rig:  My new IC756ProII to TH7DX @ 70', A3 @ 50', 2 el 40m @ 88', and inverted
Ls for 80 and 160.

73 Ken, W0ETT     email:  w0ett@msn.com