[3830] RTTY Roundup 7S2E(SM2DMU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm2dmu@sk2kw.se
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup 7S2E(SM2DMU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:13:09 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SIKA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  156
   40:  195
   20:  306
   15:    8
   10:    0
------------
Total:  665  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 51  Total Score = 66,500

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Very good start of the contest with an opening to NA on 14 MHz all Saturday
evening. Went to 3.5 MHz and worked Europeans for some hours. When trying on
7MHz at 4.00 GMT the only station heard and worked was LY2FN - so I went back to
3.5MHz and managed to work some more NA there. For the first time in any contest
I worked more NA stations on 3.5 MHz (11) than on 7 MHz (1). Midday on Sunday
was also a hard periode to even work Europe on 14MHz. In all I managed to work
about 150 stations more this year than last year.

Thank´s all for the QSO´s and look forward to meet you again in the CQ 160m CW
at the end of the month.

73´s
Rainer SM2DMU (7S2E in contests)
http://www.7s2e.sk2kw.se/