[3830] RTTY Roundup K4RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:46:34 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:  123
   40:   68
   20:  173
   15:   75
   10:   14
------------
Total:  453  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 21  Total Score = 32,616

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tried to accept W0ETC's challenge and operate the
NAQP CW full time, then the RY RU as much as possible.
Couldn't quite make a big effort, but got about ten
hours of operating in.  A most enjoyable contesting
weekend here at K4RO.

Many thanks to WB4QDA for re-tubing his AL-572 amplifier
and allowing me to use it in the RTTY Roundup.  The amplifier
performed very well on all bands under the difficult RTTY
full duty cycle mode.  Thanks John!  (p.s.  I did the Ten
Meter mod, and it works fine on that band as well.)

73

-Kirk  K4RO