[3830] NAQP SSB NJ7I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj7i@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NJ7I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:41:41 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NJ7I
Operator(s): NJ7I
Station: NJ7I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2
   80:   34    21
   40:   72    28
   20:   55    24
   15:  177    39
   10:   50    16
-------------------
Total:  390   130  Total Score = 50,700

Club: Central Arizona DX Assn

Team: Lost Dutchman Miners

Comments:

IC-746 Pro to 3 el steppIR at 65', 40m & 80m Inv V @ 60'

Started out OK, then line noise came and was forced to S&P off & on for several
hours.
Used name of Jake, figured nothing could be misconstrued for it, but no.  Had a
lot of people thinking it was Jay.  Or even after spelling it "oh Jake". Several
enjoyed the "Jake the Snake". Next time its back to my real name of Juliet Oscar
November.

Contest would of been more enjoyable is just one of the Elvis's would of sang a
song.

73 Jon "Jake" NJ7I
Apache Junction, AZ
Home of the "Lost Dutchman" & Gateway to the Superstition Mountains