[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 06:15:47 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   69    26
   80:  236    52
   40:  130    43
   20:  145    42
   15:   81    22
   10:   66    13
-------------------
Total:  727   198  Total Score = 143,946

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 1

Comments:

NAQP and SPRINTS remain the two fone contests that I'll put a full effort into.
Interesting condx. Again 80 was my big band (for what that's worth). I put a
reverse fed GP up before the CW NAQP to try to get a little better signal into
the west coast on 80. In that event I wasn't sure it was worth the time, but in
this one it was unquestionably better than the dipole on the longer haul to the
west. Did a sort of a handicapped SO2R. Couldn't do it with certain band
combinations and only had voice keyer on one of the rigs. There's no question
that it improved the score. Appreciate the Qs and what moves I asked for. It was
great to see three PVRC teams for this one. See all y'all in the sprints. 73