[3830] NAQP SSB VA3NR M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VA3NR M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:11:40 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   51    24
   80:   52    28
   40:   31    18
   20:   47    23
   15:   40    12
   10:   29     5
-------------------
Total:  250   110  Total Score = 27,500

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Father & son multi-op: VA3NR & Benjamin.  Ben's 9 years old.  I've put him on
the radio before but he was a little mic shy this time.  He did get some
practice searching a band and tuning in SSB and worked lots of contacts using
the voice keyer with dad just as backup.  We didn't get to do much CQing and the
ten minute between bandchange rule sort of cramped my S&P style a bit, but I
think we did ok.

We had a good time, though I think Ben wishes our score was higher.  He's much
more competitive than me.

CU next time.  Not too long 'til the Sprints.

73, Chris VA3NR.

[Mk-V Field, HF6V vertical, 40m Inv-V at 30', 160m Inv-L]